The SmartiPi is a versatile Raspberry Pi B+, Pi 2 Model B and Pi 3 Model B case and camera case with LEGO® and GoPro® mount compatibility. It was successfully funded on Kickstarter in October 2014.
- Permanently embedded 2×6 Lego® compatible plates.
- Included is a 6×10 Lego® compatible plate that can be snapped onto the embedded 2×6 plates. This makes the top flush.
- Screw together construction with 4 screws included.
- 3 holes which line up with 75mm vesa mounts
- Areas in housing for routing through zip ties and/or twine.
- Quick wall mount eyelets on back.
- Stacking features on bottom allow for stacking of multiple SmartiPi cases. (bottom features are not Lego® compatible)
- Feature on housing can be used with GoPro® mounts (bolt included).
- Holes for DSI and CSI cable routing.
- Compatible with 40 pin GPIO connector
- Visual access to LEDS.
Camera case features:
- Compatible with the official Raspberry Pi camera.
- Simple snap together construction.
- Lego® compatible back.
- Two screw holes for mounting.
- Middle hole for using third party gooseneck arms (hole is same size as hole on camera PCB).
- LED is covered by default (could be drilled out).
- Color options available